Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Saint Barnabas Medical Center is the hub of the Saint Barnabas Health Care System, which encompasses several hospitals and facilities in New Jersey. The award-winning medical center in Livingston is New Jersey's oldest and largest nonprofit, non-sectarian hospital and has the state's only certified burn treatment facility.
- Hours: Operators available: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Fully accessible
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: A large number of managed care plans are accepted; check the hospital website for a list.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Affiliations: St. Barnabas Health Care System
- Parking: Paid lot
- Number of beds: 597
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Helipad: Yes