Saint Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center
973-322-7000; Patient Satisfaction Office - 973-322-7292
This state-of-the-art outpatient facility offers a wide range of amenities and services, including a Concierge and child care services at no cost. The complex is situated in a lovely park-like campus.
Services available include imaging, rehabilitation, ambulatory surgery, bone density testing, a Breast Center, a Celiac Disease Center, a Center for Health & Wellness, a Colon Wellness Center, craniofacial surgery, diabetes management, a Hearing Center, integrative medicine, a Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive center, obesity and weight management, pain management, pathology, a Pulmonary Function Lab, pediatric specialists, refractive surgery, speech and language services, sports medicine and a Vascular Center.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, by appointment only; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Fully accessible
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Full list available on their website
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Fully licensed staff and facility
- Affiliations: Saint Barnabas Health Care System
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Colon and rectal surgery, Dermatology, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic surgery, Preventive medicine, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No