This pup is only a year old and is a Jack Russell terrier mix. You can adopt him now from Orphaned Pets Inc. of West Caldwell.
Patches is loving, affectionate, bright, walks well on a leash and great with kids. And at only 24 pounds, Patches makes for a great friend to cuddle up with on a couch or bed during these cold winter nights.
Patch is up to date on his shots and is fixed.
If you a local Livingston pet shelter and want to have your animals featured on Livingston Patch, send an email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to meet Patches or any of the other cats and dogs at Orphaned Pets Inc. that need a home, then call (973) 882-8363 or (973) 865-6421.
For more information or pictures, go to www.op.petfinder.com.
Orphaned Pets holds adoption clinics at local PETCOs around Essex County every Saturday of the month from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Orphaned Pet will be at the following locations throughout the month:
- 1st Saturday of the month: PETCO, 339 Pompton Avenue, Verona
- 2nd Saturday of the month: PETCO, Route 10 West, East Hanover
- 3rd Saturday of the month:PETCO, Route 46 West, Totowa
- 4th Saturday of the month: PETCO, Route 46 East, Parsippany
Animal Shelter Wish List
Orhaned Pets Inc. is consistently in need of supplies, donations and animal food. Call (973) 882-8363 or (973) 865-6421 to donate.
The shelter is currently looking for the following items:
- Clean stuffed toys
- Giftcards to PETCO
- Copy paper for printing out flyers
- Printer cartridges (HP ink, black 45 and color 78, HP 57 and HP 56)
- Wool and gently used throw pillows.
- Dry or canned food for cats and dogs, puppies and kittens
- Heartworm medication and Frontline
- Trash bags
- Chewy toys
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Dish detergent
- Old towels, sheets or mops.
- Kitty litter
- Dog and cat collars or harnesses