(EDITOR'S NOTE: The following was submitted by Taste of Home cooking magazine.)
Whether you consider yourself a grilling expert or someone who can't even spark up charcoal, you can be sure you'll be able to make these recipes for family and guests today.
All of these tasty, summer-filled recipes are made with easy to find ingredients from local grocery stores.
- Grilled Romaine Toss Recipe – A spin on a salad favorite, grilling lettuce adds the perfect fresh, summer flavor to any meal. Shared by Trisha Kruse of Eagle, Idaho.
- Grilled Corn Salad - Nothing beats the flavor of grilled vegetables. Whip up this salad and put it in the fridge to marinate. It's even better the next day. Submitted by Teri Kman of Laporte, Colorado.
- Jalapeño Ribs Recipe –These ribs are unique because of the spicy rub and the combination of sweet brown sugar and spicy jalapeno peppers in the sauce. Submitted by Shirley Manthey of Omaha, Nebraska.
- Grilled Barbeque Chicken Pizza Recipe - So fast and so easy with refrigerated pizza crust, this entree will bring raves with its hot-off-the-grill, rustic flavor. Submitted by Alicia Trevithick of Temecula, California
- Honey-Rum Grilled Bananas - These grilled bananas are the perfect dessert following a cookout. Submitted by Lori Wendt of Mahomet, Illinois.