So, Thursday is Thanksgiving which, mostly, means pretty much everything is going to be closed.
- The Livingston Public Library will close at 4 p.m. on Wednesday and remain closed all day Thursday. They will resume regular hours Friday.
- State and local government offices and courts will be closed Thursday and Friday.
- Post offices will be closed Thursday; there will be no regular mail delivery.
- Banks will be closed.
- Financial and stock markets will be closed.
- NJ Transit trains will run on an major holiday/weekend schedule.
- Bus schedules will vary by route and some routes may be affected.
- PATH trains will operate on a Sunday schedule.
Several stores, however, will remain open in case you run out of that one spice you desperately need for your turkey, or just want to get out of the house for a bit.
Here are their hours:
- Bottle King will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy on Eisenhower Pkwy and the one on S. Livingston Ave. will be open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kings, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dunkin' Donuts at 43 South Livingston Ave. will be open from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Know of any other businesses that are open? Tell us in the comments or e-mail Scott Egelberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.