However, this chance of snow will be mixed with rain, and little to no accumulation is expected -- less than an inch.
As of Monday afternoon, The Weather Channel is predicting snow early Tuesday morning that will transition to snow showers, possibly mixed with rain, during the afternoon. The high will be 37F.
The rest of the week looks to be mostly precipitation-free and seasonably cold. Please stick with Patch for updates.
- Tonight: A chance of light snow after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday: Light snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of light snow, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 52.