On July 4, Livingston is inviting all their residents and friends to come down to the Memorial Oval on Robert Harp Drive to participate in a jammed-packed day of events.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 18th Annual Car Show in High School parking lot
- 10 a.m. - Patriotic Ceremony at Haines Pool, the Kiwanis Swim Karnival at and American Legion Baseball Game on field
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Livingston Historical Society Country Fair at Force Home
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - CBS FM 101.1 on the Oval
- 11 a.m. - Rides, Games & Fun Activities around the Oval
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m - Police Dept. Child ID Program near old Rec. Bldg.
- 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Lions Club Eye & Ear Mobile near old Rec. Bldg.
- 11 a.m. - Declaration of Independence read at Gazebo
- 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. - 9-Hole Mini-Golf & Connect 4 Game
provided by Events Plus (all ages)
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. - Pony Rides near front of
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. - Polka Dot Show (kids < 10 yrs.)
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m . - Powerhouse Studios Show (ages 10+)
- 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m . - Ice Cream Eating Contest (ages 5 – 13) at bocce ball courts provided by
- 2 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. - Band Showcase (schedule attached)
- 7:45 p.m. - Main Stage Entertainment: Broadway Sings!
- 9:15 p.m. - Fabulous Fireworks!