Simon’s recently welcomed eight stores – some new and others newly remodeled – to its exceptional lineup of existing retailers. For shoppers, that means more choices in fashion apparel, designer footwear and mobile communication. Five stores recently opened, while three others are slated to come aboard this summer.
“Livingston Mall is consistently focused on incorporating the most current and sought-after retailers to its already stellar mix of more than 100 specialty merchants,” said Elizabeth DiDuca, area director of marketing and business development for Livingston Mall and Rockaway Townsquare. “We are pleased to welcome these new stores to our tenant roster and look forward to an exciting summer shopping season.”
Tenants that recently opened at Livingston Mall are:
- DTLR (Downtown Locker Room), Upper Level, Sears Wing: With stores in six regions throughout the East Coast and Midwest, DTLR brings a reputation as a leading retailer in the urban fashion industry for more than 20 years. Its new 5,591-square-foot location will carry urban footwear, apparel and music and offer the latest designs from companies such as Rocawear, LRG and Levi's and shoe styles from Nike, Adidas, Timberland and many more.
- H&M, Upper and Lower Levels, Macy’s Wing: A global fashion brand, H&M offers apparel for the entire family, including concepts for ladies, men and teenagers. The store recently expanded to 8,069 square feet and now includes a new children’s department.
- New York & Company, Upper Level, Macy's Wing: Recently remodeled, New York & Company reopened its 5,500-square-foot store to consumers looking for its distinctive brand of modern, affordable clothing.
- Rainbow, Upper Level, Sears Wing: This national retail chain specializing in trendy apparel and accessories for juniors, plus sizes and children has settled into a 3,993-square-foot space.
- Steve Madden, Lower Level, Macy's Wing: Shoe-lovers visiting this new 1,400-square-foot store will find the latest and greatest styles for men and women from footwear mogul and designer Steve Madden.
For hungry shoppers looking for a greater selection of food options, Nathan’s Famous/Arthur Treacher’s is a new addition to the Food Court, and Auntie Anne’s has opened a second location on the mall’s lower level between Van’s and PacSun.
Retailers coming to Livingston Mall this summer are:
- Famous Footwear, Upper Level, Macy's Wing: Slated to open a 4,869-square-foot location in July, this store will carry the hottest brands of men’s, women’s and children’s footwear for all occasions, as well as accessory items and shoe-care products.
- The Limited, Upper Level, Macy's Wing: The iconic fashion retailer known for offering high-quality, private-label women’s apparel, ranging from on-trend suits and classic business separates to event dresses and casual sportswear, is set to open a 4,850-square-foot store in July.
- T-Mobile, Lower Level, Macy's wing: A national provider of wireless voice, messaging and data services capable of reaching over 293 million Americans, T-Mobile will soon open in a 710-square-foot space.