Here is what is happening in and around Livingston on Thursday. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- Burnet Hill Elementary School will hold its back-to-school nights for parents on Thursday between 7-8:30 p.m.
- Temple B’nai Abraham's first book group meeting will convene Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at the temple, at 300 E. Northfield Road. The group will discuss "The Innocents" by Francesca Segal. Classes are taught by clergy, educators, or guest scholars. This class is free. For more information, or sign up, visit www.tbanj.org or call (973) 994-2290.
- Get your weekly rundown on Thursday of new homes on the auction block in Livingston.
- As the weather gets colder, outdoor greenmarkets inevitably close up shop. Check out our interactive map of the closest farmers markets and when they’re open.
- Have an event, program or fundraiser coming up? Then post it on Livingston Patch to get the word out! Let people know about it on Livingston Patch's Boards, click here, or post a blog, click here.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to email@example.com or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.