Here is what is happening in and around Livingston on Friday. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- Green Hill Retirement Community, at 103 Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange, will hold screenings for stroke/carotid artery, heart rhythm, abdominal aortic aneurysm and peripheral arterial disease screenings and osteoporosis risk assessments on Friday at 9 a.m. All are welcome. Preregistration is required by calling 1-888-653-6450. Test fees do apply.
- As the weather gets colder, outdoor greenmarkets inevitably close up shop. Check out our interactive map of the closest farmers markets and when they’re open.
- See, tour, and even ride a World War II B-17 Bomber,
also known as the Flying Fortress Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Essex County Airport, or Caldwell Airport, in Fairfield. The EAA Chapter 73 will offer daily ground tours for families, $20, adults, $10, and free for veterans and children under 8. (FREE to ALL Veterans). For more information, www.B17.org or call 800-359-6217 to reserve your flight.
- On Friday, find where garage/yard/estate sales are happening in Livingston and surrounding area using Patch's interactive map.
- Also on Friday, get a rundown of open houses in and around Livingston.