Here is what is happening in and around Livingston on Thursday. If you know of something going on that is not on the list, let Patch know in the comment section below.
- Temple B'nai Abraham, 300 E Northfield Road, will hold Lunch & Learn: Navigating Transitions—How Our Attitudes Effect Our Coping with Change at 11:30 a.m. at the temple. The speaker will be Karen Frank. The program is free and open to the community. Registration requested. For more information, call 973-994-2290
- Livingston High School students will present an intorductor class about composting and leaf mulching at Livingston Public Library at 7:30 p.m. Find out about new, easy ways to be environmentally friendly and save Livingston money at a presentation by the Leaf Mulching Advocates of Livingston High School. The program is free.
- Get your weekly rundown on Thursday of new homes on the auction block in Livingston.
- As the weather gets colder, outdoor greenmarkets inevitably close up shop. Check out our interactive map of the closest farmers markets and when they’re open.
- Have an event, program or fundraiser coming up? Then post it on Livingston Patch to get the word out! Let people know about it on Livingston Patch's Boards, click here, or post a blog, click here.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.