- Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, ends at sundown on Friday.
- It's the last weekend of the summer for students in Livingston! School begins on Monday, Sept. 9.
- Visit a nearby farmers market today for fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and more.
- The Roseland farmers market will be open from noon to dusk at the corner of Roseland and Harrison avenues.
- The West Orange farmers market, at Quigley Parking Lot at Eagle Rock and Harrison avenues next to Our Lady of Lourdes Church, will take place between noon and 6 p.m.
- For a full list of farmers markets on Fridays and throughout the week, click here.
Have a question or news tip? Contact the editor Michael D'Onofrio by sending an email to email@example.com or find the Patch on Facebook and Twitter. To get news right in your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.