- Wednesday is movie day at the Livingston Public Library! "Back to the Future," starting Michael J. Fox, will be shown Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. and again at 7 p.m. All movies are free and open to all ages. The Livingston Library Endowment Fund will sponsor the event.
- Temple Sholom of West Essex, at 760 Pompton Ave. in Cedar Grove, will host a monthly Shred-It Day on Tuesday starting at 9 a.m. for people to discard those personal, financial papers you want to get rid of. Call the Temple office at 973-239-1321 to arrange a drop off or find out the other dates 'Shred It' is coming. Charge is $10 per box.
- The South Orange Village Center Alliance's farmers market will be Wednesday from 2 to 7 p.m. at the parking lot at Sloan and First streets (across from NJ Transit Station) in South Orange. For a full list of farmers markets on Fridays and throughout the week, click here.
- Take a hike on Wednesday at South Mountain Reservation! There are lots of easy and moderate trails to choose from and the temperature is expected to hit a high of 82 degrees. Click here to see a trail map: http://www.essex-countynj.org/p/parks/sites/maps/southmount.jpg.
- Go for a jaunt to the movies on Wednesday. See what's playing in theaters around Livingston by clicking here: http://livingston.patch.com/groups/movie-fridays/p/whats-playing-at-the-movies-near-livingston.
- Get ready for your weekend garage/yard/estate sale by filling out this easy (and free!) form. Patch will use the information to build an interactive map for people to find your weekend sale.
- Livingston Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you have an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on Livingston Patch Events Calendar here: http://livingston.patch.com/posts/event/new.