- The Jewish New Year begins at sundown on Wednesday and ends at sundown on Friday. Check out some of these local and nearby businesses taking orders for the holiday.
- The Livingston Public Library's summer book sale is is also fully stocked and on going. Friends of the Livingston Public Library has more than 1,500 books available for purchase. Stop by the library during normal operating hours and pick up a summer book.
- The South Orange Village Center Alliance's farmers market will be Wednesday from 2 to 7 p.m. at the parking lot at Sloan and First streets (across from NJ Transit Station) in South Orange. For a full list of farmers markets on Fridays and throughout the week, click here.
- Go for a jaunt to the movies on Wednesday. See what's playing in theaters around Livingston by clicking here: http://livingston.patch.com/groups/movie-fridays/p/whats-playing-at-the-movies-near-livingston.
- Get ready for your weekend garage/yard/estate sale by filling out this easy (and free!) form. Patch will use the information to build an interactive map for people to find your weekend sale.
- Livingston Patch needs your help filling up its calendar each day! If you have an event, program, art showing, lemonade stand, garage sale, etc., then post it on Livingston Patch Events Calendar here: http://livingston.patch.com/posts/event/new.