Full Day Scheduled for July 4 in Livingston
A whole day of events are planned in Livingston on the nation's birthday.
On July 4, Livingston is inviting all their residents and friends to come down to the Memorial Oval on Robert Harp Drive to participate in a jammed-packed day of events.
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - 18th Annual Car Show in High School parking lot
- 10 a.m. - Patriotic Ceremony at Haines Pool, the Kiwanis Swim Karnival at Haines Pool and American Legion Baseball Game on field
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Livingston Historical Society Country Fair at Force Home
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - CBS FM 101.1 on the Oval
- 11 a.m. - Rides, Games & Fun Activities around the Oval
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m - Police Dept. Child ID Program near old Rec. Bldg.
- 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Lions Club Eye & Ear Mobile near old Rec. Bldg.
- 11 a.m. - Declaration of Independence read at Gazebo
- 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. - 9-Hole Mini-Golf & Connect 4 Game
provided by Events Plus (all ages)
- 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. - Pony Rides near front of Livingston High School
provided by Regal Bank
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. - Polka Dot Show (kids < 10 yrs.)
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m . - Powerhouse Studios Show (ages 10+)
- 2:30 p.m. – 3 p.m . - Ice Cream Eating Contest (ages 5 – 13) at bocce ball courts provided by Frozen In Time Ice Cream Parlour
- 2 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. - Band Showcase (schedule attached)
- 7:45 p.m. - Main Stage Entertainment: Broadway Sings!
- 9:15 p.m. - Fabulous Fireworks!